Personal data we process:
Purposes and legal bases for the processing of your data:
- For the fulfilment of a contract and provision of the website for informational use, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- To fulfil legal obligations (e.g. storage obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- In order to assert our legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR
- With your consent e.g. for the sending our newsletter, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
Recipients to whom we make your data available:
- Our employees, affiliated companies and service providers with whom we cooperate in order to provide you our services within a contractual relationship and to provide you with the website.
- Authorities, insofar as we are legally obliged to pass on information.
International data transfer to third countries:
- As part of the use of Google Analytics on our website, we transfer your shortened IP address to Google and thus to the USA.
- For the performance of the agreement, we might transfer personal data to our Headquarter in Japan
- In all other respects, in particular within the framework of the contractual relationship, no data is transferred to third countries.
We store your data for the duration of the use of our website, the duration of the answering of your question as well as the duration of the business relation and up to the entrance of the statute of limitations of any requirements from the business relation. In addition, we store your data only to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so.
Information, deletion, correction, restriction of processing, objection, withdrawal of consent, data transferability, complaint to a data protection supervisory authority
Obligation to provide data:
Generally, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide this information, we might not be able to make our website available to you, answer your questions and enter into a contract with you.
Automated decision making / profiling:
We do not use automated decision making or profiling